Safe Electrical Work Practices & The 2018 CSA Z462
Find Out More
Mark Standifer received 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 40 percent of his body and was nearly killed when he was engulfed in an arc blast while performing an electrical task at a wastewater treatment plant. While installing relays on the door of a 13,800-volt switchgear, he made several crucial errors resulting in a tragedy that will affect Mark and his family for the rest of their lives.
In this powerful program, viewers will see the mistakes Mark made and learn the lifesaving lessons from the incident. The importance of understanding all hazards of a job task and taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself from them is stressed throughout the video.